SANLAM LEARNERSHIPS 2022/2023 – HOW TO APPLY
In order to be considered for a Sanlam learnership in 2022, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for Sanlam Learnerships in 2022 and 2023, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Those who meet the qualifications for the Sanlam Learnership 2022 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
SANLAM LEARNERSHIPS APPLICATION 2022
Would you like to apply for a Sanlam learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the Sanlam leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2022.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skill set and develop your career. Learnerships for 2022 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
Sanlam: Admin Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
SA Retail Mass cluster offers a unique opportunity for young, enthusiastic and energetic persons from the designated groups to gain practical working experience in a corporate environment.
The learnership programme is aimed at matriculants and offers:
- A 12-month contract
- A monthly stipend
- On the job training and assessment
- FETC Long Term Insurance Qualification
- Continuous coaching and mentoring
- Acquire knowledge of company products, services and operational processes and systems
- Complete practical onsite training
- Fill out logbooks for workplace-based learning
- Pass and complete the required level in formative and summative assessments
- Carry out tasks and duties as contracted with your manager
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Applicants must be South African citizens
- Not be currently employed
- Be aged between 18 and 34 years
- Not have completed a previous learnership
- Be willing to commit to complete the 12-month programme
HOW TO APPLY FOR SANLAM LEARNERSHIPS 2022/2023
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Sanlam: Admin Learnership Program 2022 / 2023