NORTH WEST DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH INTERNSHIP 2022/2023 | HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR NORTH WEST DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH INTERNSHIP AND APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in? Applications for the North West Department of Health Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
North West Department of Health Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
NORTH WEST DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH INTERNSHIP
North West Department of Health: Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
North West Department of Health invites suitably qualified and unemployed graduates to apply for the 2022 / 2023 Internship Programme.
Inernship Location / Centre: Provincial Office & Districts (Bojanala, Ngalca Modiri Moiema, Dr Kenneth Kaunda And Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati)
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Internship Programme (Student Interns)
Reference No: K34873/01
Duration: 18 Months Fixed Contract
Stipend: R5 142.38 per month
Requirements: TVET students with N6 Certificate and experiential learning letter from recognized Technical Vocational Education and Training Colleges.
Must have any of the following:
- N6 Certificate in Human Resource Management
- N6 Certificate in Public Management/Administration
- N6 Certificate in Financial Management/ Business Management
- N6 Certificate Management Assistant.
Internship Programme (Graduate Interns)
Reference No: K34873/02
Duration: 24 Months Fixed Term Contract
Stipend: R6 174.96 per month
Requirements: Degree or Diploma from recognized institutions of Higher Learning.
Must have any of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma in Public Management/Administration
- Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma in Commerce in Accounting/Economics/Auditing/Cost and Management Accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Honours in Statistics/Social/Evaluation
- Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma in Supply Chain Management/Logistics/Transport Management and Economics
- National Diploma in Office Management and Technology
- Bachelor Degree/National Diploma in Information Technology with Comptia A and N4 as an added advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma in Communication with Visual Arts/Graphic Design/Marketing/Public Relations/Journalism/Media Studies.
- Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma in Security and Records Management
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor’s Degree/Hons in Epidemiology/Social Science
- Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma in Labour Relations and Labour Law.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NORTH WEST DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH INTERNSHIP 2022
Applications must be submitted with a Z83 form and must be accompanied by recently updated CV. Please indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form.
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of an ID documents, qualifications, and recent academic transcripts / records.
All applications must be addressed to:
Attention: Ms K.L Monne,
Private Bag X 2068,
Hand delivered at: Main Registry, Ground Floor at New Office Park Building, Cnr Sekame and First Street, Mafikeng.
However, if you have any queries Regarding North West Department of Health Internship kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need As soon as possible.