UFS INTERNSHIP 2022/2023 | HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR UFS INTERNSHIP AND APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in? Applications for the UFS Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
UFS Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the reception area in the Dean’s office.
- Refer students and visitors to the appropriate person/department.
- Assist students with academic advice (in collaboration with the Faculty Manager).
- Process of comments on student records.
- Manage a filing system for student enquiries & other files.
- Responsible for making Photocopies.
- Assist with the administration of the international students’ applications.
- Assist during the registration processes.
- Assist with the completion of financial forms and filing.
- Assist with the travel and accommodation arrangements for the Dean.
- Assist with the managing of appointments for the Dean.
- Assist the EMS Teaching and Learning Manager.
- Communicate to students; public and UFS staff member.
Inherent Job Requirements:
- Completion of any B degree within the EMS faculty at the end of 2022.
- Provisional acceptance letter for an honours or other postgraduate qualification in the EMS faculty in 2023. Contact sessions (lectures) should be after working hours.
• Sound Academic Record.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Sound interpersonal relationships
Key Competencies Required:
• Results Orientated:
– The ability to deal calmly and effectively with high-stress situations.
– The ability to stick with tasks, not give up, and overcome obstacles in completing one’s task.
• Strategic thinking
– The ability to deal with several activities at a time.
– The ability to carefully analyse information and use logic to address issues and problems at work.
– The ability to be cooperative with others, display a good-natured attitude and encourage people to work together.
– The ability to maintain high levels of personal motivation, energy and enthusiasm.
Please ensure all relevant documentation is attached to your application. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
*Certified copies must not be older than 6 months
- A detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter
- Certified copies of all academic records
- Certified copies of relevant qualifications (please provide SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications)
- A Certified* copy of your identity document
- Proof of registration with a Professional Body (if applicable)
- A copy of your driver’s license (if applicable)
- A service record of your current employer / last employer
(Subject to specific conditions): pension scheme, medical aid scheme, group life insurance, housing allowance, leave and sick leave, service bonus and study benefits.
Assumption of duties:
1 December 2022
14 October 2022
A stipend of R7 794.75 will be paid per month.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UFS INTERNSHIP 2022
However, if you have any queries Regarding UFS Internship kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need As soon as possible.