Sibanye Stillwater Learnerships 2022/2023 – How to Apply
In order to be considered for a Sibanye Stillwater learnership in 2022, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for Sibanye Stillwater Learnerships in 2022 and 2023, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Those who meet the qualifications for the Sibanye Stillwater Learnership 2022 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Sibanye Stillwater Learnerships Application 2022
Would you like to apply for a Sibanye Stillwater learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the Sibanye Stillwater leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2022.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skill set and develop your career. Learnerships for 2022 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
Sibanye Stillwater: Mining Engineering Learnership Opportunity 2022 / 2023
Beneficiaries of the Leaner Official A-Stream Career opportunity will receive a bursary and practical exposure (Learnership) on a full employment package with company benefits aligned with Sibanye-Stillwater Learner Official Scheme. All tuition fees and books will be provided for by Sibanye-Stillwater.
- Have a grade 12 Certificate with minimum English 5(60%+), Mathematics 5 (60%+), and Physical Science 5 (60%+)
- Possess University Acceptance with an APS of 23 (Mid-year results will be provisionally considered if currently still studying)
- Not currently be busy or have completed prior University studies
- Reside in Driefontein Labour sending Area or local community
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatever reason
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment
- Prospective candidates will be required to complete workplace orientation and underground exposure visits as part of the selection process
- Final allocation is dependent on applicants obtaining an acceptance letter from the University of Johannesburg
- All applicants will be subject to clearance screening by South African Police Services as required by the National Explosives Act
How to Apply For Sibanye Stillwater Learnerships 2022/2023
How to Apply
NB. Applicants must upload Proof of residence, CV and certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications on their online application.
Apply Online for the Sibanye Stillwater: Mining Engineering Learnership Opportunity 2022 / 2023