SANOFI LEARNERSHIPS 2022/2023 – HOW TO APPLY
In order to be considered for a Sanofi learnership in 2022, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for Sanofi Learnerships in 2022 and 2023, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Those who meet the qualifications for the Sanofi Learnership 2022 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
SANOFI LEARNERSHIPS APPLICATION 2022
Would you like to apply for a Sanofi learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the Sanofi leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2022.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skill set and develop your career. Learnerships for 2022 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
Sanofi: Admin Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
Role Purpose: To assist by performing extensive secretarial and administrative duties to facilitate the smooth and effective running of the department, inclusive of diverse travel arrangement, contractual and invoice processing, and training material Support.
- Internal systems such as E-Buy, Concur, SharePoint, Teams
- Arranging travel including flights, accommodation, and car hire
- Coordination of internal meetings at the office including booking of meeting rooms, arranging catering etc
- Supporting Product Managers, District Sales Managers and Representatives with their admin requirements.
- The Learner will be part of the team co-ordinating the General Medicines Kick-Off Meeting and Cycle Meetings.
- Spend time working within each of the BU’s in General Medicines alongside each of the admin assistants to understand each area of work.
- Ideally after a 3-month training period we will allocate specific responsibilities to the person to manage under the guidance from the team
- Education: Matric and relevant tertiary qualification
- Business (commercial) education tertiary degree would be advantageous
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills and systems
- Team player
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to take on a simple project to finalisation (with supervision if needed)
HOW TO APPLY FOR SANOFI LEARNERSHIPS 2022/2023
How to Apply