Pharmacy Internship 2022/2023 | How to Apply Online For Pharmacy Internship and Application Closing Date
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in? Applications for the Pharmacy Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Pharmacy Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
The department offers internship positions at registered hospitals and district pharmacies, for only a period of 12 months from the date of registration with the SA Pharmacy Council.
- Application for Employment Form (Z83) is obtainable below via link or from any Government Office.
- Current Curriculum Vitae not longer than 4 pages.
- Academic record up to the 3rd years of study or further.
- Testimonial from a lecturer of the University
Six choices of institutions (see attached image below) in order of preference.
- Three District Hospitals / District Services
- Two Regional Hospitals
- One Central / Tertiary Hospital or One Specialist Hospital
- A motivation letter to substantiate your choice.
- Identity Document or equivalent
How to Apply For Pharmacy Internship 2022
However, if you have any queries Regarding Pharmacy Internship kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need As soon as possible.