Pharmacy Internship 2022/2023 | How to Apply Online For Pharmacy Internship and Application Closing Date
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in? Applications for the Pharmacy Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Pharmacy Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
The department offers internship positions at registered hospitals and district pharmacies, for only a period of 12 months from the date of registration with the SA Pharmacy Council.
- Application for Employment Form (Z83) is obtainable below via link or from any Government Office.
- Current Curriculum Vitae not longer than 4 pages.
- Academic record up to the 3rd years of study or further.
- Testimonial from a lecturer of the University
Six choices of institutions (see attached image below) in order of preference.
- Three District Hospitals / District Services
- Two Regional Hospitals
- One Central / Tertiary Hospital or One Specialist Hospital
- A motivation letter to substantiate your choice.
- Identity Document or equivalent
How to Apply For Pharmacy Internship 2022
Click Here to Apply Online for the Pharmacy Internship
However, if you have any queries Regarding Pharmacy Internship kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need As soon as possible.