PETRA DIAMONDS LEARNERSHIPS 2022/2023 – HOW TO APPLY
In order to be considered for a Petra Diamonds learnership in 2022, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for Petra Diamonds Learnerships in 2022 and 2023, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Those who meet the qualifications for the Petra Diamonds Learnership 2022 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
PETRA DIAMONDS LEARNERSHIPS APPLICATION 2022
Would you like to apply for a Petra Diamonds learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the Petra Diamonds leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2022.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skill set and develop your career. Learnerships for 2022 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
PETRA DIAMONDS: APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME 2022 / 2023
Applications are invited from technically minded persons who are interested to be trained in any of the below mentioned trades.
Successful candidates will need to commit to the four-year training programme which will entail +/- 16-20 weeks per year training at an accredited Mining Qualifications Training Centre as determined by Cullinan Diamond Mine, varying periods within different working sections on surface and underground at Cullinan Diamond Mine and any other relevant training as determined by Cullinan Diamond Mine Training Section.
Opportunities are available in the following trades:
- Plater Welder
- Diesel Mechanic
- Control & Instrumentation Mechanician
- An N2 certificate including the four relevant subjects of Maths, Engineering Science, Trade Theory and a fourth subject as required by the trade;
- or Relevant Engineering NCV Certificate with seven subjects at NQF Level 3;
- or Technical Grade 12 with Maths, Science, Language and related trade theory subject
- Grade 12
- Documented proof of practical experience in Engineering, for at least 6 months
HOW TO APPLY FOR PETRA DIAMONDS LEARNERSHIPS 2022/2023
How to Apply
Please complete an application form and submit it at the mine’s boom gate security office, or at a community cv post box used by the mine. The advert closes on 14 October 2022.
- Incomplete application forms and applications not submitted at the correct point, will not be considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Short listed candidates will be required to undergo the following prior to final selection:
- A technical aptitude evaluation.
- Certificate of fitness (red ticket) including a physical aptitude test.
- Psychometric assessment that may include a technical aptitude component.
- Panel interview
- Vienna Assessment