PALABORA MINING COMPANY (PMC) LEARNERSHIPS 2022/2023 – HOW TO APPLY
In order to be considered for a Palabora Mining Company (PMC) learnership in 2022, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for Palabora Mining Company (PMC) Learnerships in 2022 and 2023, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Those who meet the qualifications for the Palabora Mining Company (PMC) Learnership 2022 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
PALABORA MINING COMPANY (PMC) LEARNERSHIPS APPLICATION 2022
Would you like to apply for a Palabora Mining Company (PMC) learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the Palabora Mining Company (PMC) leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2022.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skill set and develop your career. Learnerships for 2022 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
Palabora Mining Company (PMC): Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
Palabora Copper (Pty) Ltd hereby invites applications for Non-Artisan Learnership programs. The programs are targeted at the citizens of Ba-Phalaborwa who are already in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate with no work experience.
Successful candidates will enter into a 16-months learnership contract with Palabora Copper (Pty) Ltd). This is not a contract of employment and does not guarantee a job at the end of the contract.
The following Learnerships are available:
- National Certificate: Mining Operations Underground Hard Rock: (Ref No: Mining2022)
- National Certificate: Mineral Processing: (Ref No: Mineral2022)
Selection and qualifying criteria:
- Must be an Unemployed South African Citizen.
- Must have Grade 12 with Maths, Physical Science and English (NB: Maths Literacy will not be accepted)
- Preference will be given to candidates with excellent academic records
- A Valid Driver’s license (Applicable for Mining Operations and Mineral Processing)
- Have not embarked on MQA Learnership before
- Must be aged between 18 – 35 years old with no criminal record.
- Short-listed applicants may be required to undergo psychometric / pre-screening assessments and interviews
HOW TO APPLY FOR PALABORA MINING COMPANY (PMC) LEARNERSHIPS 2022/2023
How to Apply
Documents to be submitted with the application:
- An application letter
- A Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Proof of residential address for Ba-Phalaborwa communities (i.e. Maseke, Lulekani, Makhushane, Namakgale, Benfarm, Selwane, Mashishimale and Phalaborwa Town) e.g Municipal letter or Tribal Authority letter, certified by a commissioner of Oaths.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- No late applications will be considered