Moses Kontane Institute Learnerships 2022/2023 – How to Apply
In order to be considered for a Moses Kontane Institute learnership in 2022, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for Moses Kontane Institute Learnerships in 2022 and 2023, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Those who meet the qualifications for the Moses Kontane Institute Learnership 2022 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Moses Kontane Institute Learnerships Application 2022
Would you like to apply for a Moses Kontane Institute learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the Moses Kontane Institute leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2022.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skill set and develop your career. Learnerships for 2022 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
How to Apply For Paramedic Learnerships 2022/2023
Call for applications for students to apply for the experiential learnership in medial and PR Communications.
REF. NO. EL/COMM-01/2022
The Moses Kotane Institute (MKI) is looking to secure the services of suitably qualified South African Citizen to assist with Media, PR and Communications.
- Honour’s Bachelor’s Degree in media, public relations & communications or related NQF Level 7 qualification.
- Minimum 1 year experience in communications, public relations, events management or a related field.
- Knowledge of social media marketing and digital communications is also required, along with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Drivers’ License.
Survey design, survey co-ordination and administration, report writing at expert level, analysis of survey findings, compilation of Compounded Annual Growth Rates (CAGRs) in manufacturing subsectors, nodal scoping and presentation of findings to various audiences.
- Assist with updating and maintaining MKI’s social media presence
- Assist in planning, writing and managing monthly eNewsletter
- Assist with event planning and coordination
- Assist with updating the MKI’s website
- Assist compile and update media contact lists
- Prepare reports on assigned subjects
- General administrative and communications support as assigned.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
- The successful candidates will be offered a long-term contract (up to twenty four months) on a DPSA Salary level R10 000p/m –long term.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates must email a detailed copy of a CV with at least 2 (two) contactable references, clear certified copies (not older than 6 months) of ID and copies of relevant qualifications to:
[email protected] on or before 07 June 2022.
Shortlisted candidates may be taken through a verification process.