ISS Desktop Support Engineer Internship 2022/2023 | How to Apply Online For ISS Desktop Support Engineer Internship and Application Closing Date
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in? Applications for the ISS Desktop Support Engineer Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
ISS Desktop Support Engineer Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
ISS Desktop Support Engineer Internship
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales.
Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other.
In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow’s possible.
- Installing and configuring desktop PC’s and notebooks;
- Installing and configuring DIS/DGDI software;
- Troubleshooting computer hardware related problems;
- Troubleshooting computer software related problems;
- Manage the installation of network cabling;
- Replacing of toner cartridges for all printers;
- Support users with problems with their applications
- Log and Close calls allocated to local IT on service desk application (EasyIT/KISS etc)
- Managing stock levels of toners and PC consumables;
- Managing the backup media and monitoring backups for DIS/DGDI e.g.: changing of tapes and sending media offsite.
- Maintaining the content of the DIS/DGDI safe interface;
- Basic physical and logical network troubleshooting;
- Report back to 2nd line support;
- Managing the storeroom content and audit information.
- Minimum of 1 years in IT desktop support
- Knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of PC hardware
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and Windows Server 2K16/19/22 Operating systems
- Knowledge of Backup Systems
- Education, qualifications, and special training
- MSCA/Azure Administrator Associate
- CompTIA A+ certification
- CompTIA N+ certification
- Virtualization technology , HyperV, Vmware
- Personality requirements
- Competence is demonstrated on all performance output areas;
- Able to work under pressure with a good sense of urgency;
- Team player;
- Service and results orientated.
How to Apply For ISS Desktop Support Engineer Internship 2022
However, if you have any queries Regarding ISS Desktop Support Engineer Internship kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need As soon as possible.