IMASFINANCE LEARNERSHIPS 2022/2023 – HOW TO APPLY
In order to be considered for a IMasFinance learnership in 2022, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for IMasFinance Learnerships in 2022 and 2023, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Those who meet the qualifications for the IMasFinance Learnership 2022 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
IMASFINANCE LEARNERSHIPS APPLICATION 2022
Would you like to apply for a IMasFinance learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the IMasFinance leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2022.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skill set and develop your career. Learnerships for 2022 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
IMASFINANCE: LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY 2022 / 2023
iMasFinance is an authorized financial services provider, offering financing and insurance products.
We are looking for previously disadvantaged unemployed candidates to participate in our 12-month Technical Support Learnership Programme. This Learnership leads to a certificate in IT Technical Support NQF4 and consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience.
- Workstation set-up, and maintenance
- Trouble shooting and providing solutions to IT incidents
- Escalate incidents to third level support.
- Provide telephonic technical support
- Management feedback and reporting upon request
- Assist with hardware and software roll out of a new site
- Continuous on-the-job coaching, training, and mentoring
Grade 12 with Mathematics or Accounting
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
NB. Other relevant tertiary qualification is an advantage (Not required)
- Must be unemployed and currently not registered for any studies
- Opportunity is available to previously disadvantaged youth
- Must have interest in a career in IT Networks and IT Security
- Applicants must be available to start with the Learnership in November 2022
HOW TO APPLY FOR IMASFINANCE LEARNERSHIPS 2022/2023
How to Apply