IMasFinance Co-Operative Learnerships 2022/2023 – How to Apply
In order to be considered for a IMasFinance Co-Operative learnership in 2022, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for IMasFinance Co-Operative Learnerships in 2022 and 2023, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Those who meet the qualifications for the IMasFinance Co-Operative Learnership 2022 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
IMasFinance Co-Operative Learnerships Application 2022
Would you like to apply for a IMasFinance Co-Operative learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the IMasFinance Co-Operative leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2022.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skill set and develop your career. Learnerships for 2022 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
IMasFinance Co-Operative: Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
The 12-month Leanership programme is available to suitable individuals who wish to obtain qualification in Debt Recovery whilst gaining practical working experience.
The Learnership Candidate will earnestly undertake all learning and tasks provided in order to obtain the stipulated NQF qualification. Candidates will capitalise on every opportunity presented, learn from every activity and in so doing gain, much desired work experience.
During the learnership programme, the learners will be exposed to the following but not limited to:
- Secure promise to pays from members in arrears
- Attend to routine correspondence about collections or recovery issues
- Handle queries from debt collectors and members
- Solve practical problems and deal effectively with members.
- Ensure member information and collection activities are recorded on the IT system
- Report on portfolios
- Administer the repossession of vehicles and demands
- Liaise with valuators, tracers, sheriffs and lien holders
- Handle legal collections queries and follow up of legal processes
- Monitor progress on judgements
- Assist in handover legal cases to debt collectors and attorneys
- Assist in managing portfolios for attorneys and for debt collectors
- Assist with processing payments to attorneys and debt collectors
- Maintain internal and external relationships
- 12 months learnership contract, with a monthly allowance of R4 500
- Grade 12 with standard Mathematics and/or Accounting
- Currently not registered for any studies
- Currently not working
- Opportunity is available to previously disadvantaged youth.
NB. Applicants must be available to start with the learnership in September 2022
How to Apply For IMasFinance Co-Operative Learnerships 2022/2023
How to Apply
Apply Online for the IMasFinance Co-Operative: Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023