HomeChoice Learnerships 2022/2023 – How to Apply
In order to be considered for a HomeChoice learnership in 2022, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for HomeChoice Learnerships in 2022 and 2023, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Those who meet the qualifications for the HomeChoice Learnership 2022 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
HomeChoice Learnerships Application 2022
Would you like to apply for a HomeChoice learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the HomeChoice leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2022.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skill set and develop your career. Learnerships for 2022 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
HomeChoice: Call Centre Agent Learnership Programme 2022
Here’s what you can expect to be doing in the role:
- Obtain a Call Centre qualification over 12 months of your learnership program
- All your training will be scheduled during the 12 months of your learnership program
- Continuous feedback and coaching to set you up for success
- Progressively working towards achieving sales objectives and revenue targets
- Ensure that the agreed sales and revenue targets are achieved in line with business requirements
- Meet operational and quality efficiencies
- Consistently reach performance targets and standards relating to productivity, adherence, turnaround time and quality
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ensure a professional, polite, and efficient service is offered by acting as an ambassador
- Matric / Grade 12 (with Mathematics or Mathematics Literacy)
- 0 -2 years working experiences
- Clear criminal record
- Computer Literacy advantageous
Skills and Competencies:
- Effective communicator
- Have problem solving ability
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and grow
- Good work ethic
How to Apply For HomeChoice Learnerships 2022/2023