GERT SIBANDE COLLEGE INTERNSHIP 2022/2023 | HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR GERT SIBANDE COLLEGE INTERNSHIP AND APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in? Applications for the Gert Sibande College Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Gert Sibande College Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
GERT SIBANDE COLLEGE INTERNSHIP
Gert Sibande TVET College invites graduates with
- NCV Level 4 Civil Engineering Construction or
- N6 Certificate in Civil Engineering.
Only graduates between the ages of 18 and 35 years are legible to apply.
An intern will be paid a stipend of R 3 733.75 per month.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing date: 30 September 2022 at 13:30
- Applicant are encourage to only submit a fully completed and officially signed new Z83 form and a comprehensive CV when applying for a post, contactable workrelated references on CV or Z83 form. Shortlisted candidate will be contacted to bring originally certified copies of all qualification, academic records, ID document and valid driver’s licence not older than 6 months, if drivers licence is required in terms of the requirements of the post
- Application Z83 form is available on our website, www.gscollege.edu.za or DPSA website
- Failure to submit the requested documents when contacted to attend interview will result in your application not being considered
- No faxed or emailed applications will be accepted
- Applicants should submit separate Z83 and CV where more than one post is applied for
- Selected candidates will be subjected to vetting process and personnel suitability check in terms of minimum information security standard
- The College reserves the right to verify any information received in applications
- Late and incomplete Z83 and CV will not be considered
- Submission of fraudulent documentation and canvassing of Council members or College staff will immediately disqualify the candidate
- Communication will be entered into with successful and unsuccessful candidates who attended interviews
- Should you not receive any response from us within 60 days after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful
- Post reference number should be indicated on the Z83 and CV
- The College reserves the right to withdraw any position at any time.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GERT SIBANDE COLLEGE INTERNSHIP 2022
Click Here to Apply Online for the Gert Sibande College Internship
However, if you have any queries Regarding Gert Sibande College Internship kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need As soon as possible.