Dis-Chem Learnerships 2023/2024 – How to Apply
In order to be considered for a Dis-Chem learnership in 2023, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for Dis-Chem Learnerships in 2023 and 2024, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2023? Those who meet the qualifications for the Dis-Chem Learnership 2023 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Dis-Chem Learnerships Application 2023
Would you like to apply for a Dis-Chem learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the Dis-Chem leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2023.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skill set and develop your career. Learnerships for 2023 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
Dis-Chem: Learnership Programme 2023/2024
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Dispensary Support Learner to join the team. The main purpose of this is to employ learners who are capable of doing and completing the learner basic pharmacist assistant course.
This course will equip learners to understand the underlying principles of all of the major areas related to the pharmaceutical environment and dispensing and promotes the notion of quality on the job learning.
Include but not limited to:
- The sale of Schedule 1 medicines or scheduled substances.
- Assist with the unpacking and merchandising of stock and cleaning of dispensary and OTC shelves approved by the responsible pharmacist.
- Any other duties assigned to them by the Dispensary Manager.
- Ensure accurate picking/packing/labeling and checking of medication and be aware of common dosages as well as important drug interactions.
- Ensure that all medications are checked for accuracy by a pharmacist and signed by a pharmacist.
- Follow up with patients regarding script tracking reports as requested by the dispensary manager and follow-up appointments.
- Assist with call center scripts and patient service telephone calls.
- Provide information to individuals in order to promote health.
- Assist with scheme authorization of chronic, HIV, and AIDS and oncology medication.
- Report on low – / out of stock levels and stock errors to the dispensary manager.
- Receive dispensary stock in accordance with the SOP set out by the company.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics (HG), Life Science/Physical Science
- Obtained at least an average of 50%
- English and 2nd language – Read, write and speak.
- Time management, deadline-driven, dealing with pressure, attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, listening, customer service/focus, problem-solving, team player, conflict management, leading by example, accountability, professional conduct, trustworthiness, and honesty.
- Computer, numerical skills.
How to Apply For Dis-Chem Learnerships 2023/2024
How to Apply
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng