CITY OF CAPE TOWN INTERNSHIP 2022/2023 | HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CITY OF CAPE TOWN INTERNSHIP AND APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in? Applications for the City of Cape Town Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
City of Cape Town Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
CITY OF CAPE TOWN INTERNSHIP
- BTech/Bachelor’s degree/ND in Cost and Management Accounting, Economic Management and/or BTech/Bachelor’s degree/ND in any finance-related qualification
- Knowledge of Government legislation relevant to education and training practices
- Knowledge of supply chain management policies
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Planning and organising skills with good attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office package
- Unemployed South African Citizen graduates below the age of 35 years will be given preference.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CITY OF CAPE TOWN INTERNSHIP 2022
Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment is received within three months of the closing date, they must accept that their applications were unsuccessful.
However, if you have any queries Regarding City of Cape Town Internship kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need As soon as possible.