BDO INTERNSHIP 2022/2023 | HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR BDO INTERNSHIP AND APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in? Applications for the BDO Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
BDO Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
BDO: Admin Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
The Tender Administrator Intern’s overall purpose is to participate in all tender document processing and ensure compliance and delivery on time of all tenders. The Intern will have an eye for detail, ensuring accurate administration and analysis of supply chain management requirements, and be proactive in identifying and resolving any potential error.
- Prepares tenders and standardized tender templates and documentation.
- Prepares initial tender documentation and coordinate obtaining the required approvals.
- Compilation of various input to create a more complete tender proposal
- Monitoring deadlines
- Evaluation and contract negotiation
- Liaises with the Departments on an ongoing basis with respect to Tender requirements and Tender status
- Corresponds with vendors in conjunction with the tender process as required, ie, non-disclosure agreements, confirmation of interest, etc
- Assists in preparation and/or review of Tender Documentation Packages comprising of instructions to Bidders, Contract Form, General Terms Conditions, Bid Forms, etc.
- Maintains tender files and arranges their archiving upon Tender completion
- Prepares correspondences to internal departments, bidders, and contractors
- Follow through successful acquisitions to completion
Degree or Diploma in:
- Supply chain Management
- or Equivalent
Skills and Competencies:
- Effective Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
- Problem-solving techniques and effective conflict management skills.
- People management skills
- Ability to engage with senior management and clients.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY FOR BDO INTERNSHIP 2022
However, if you have any queries Regarding BDO Internship kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need As soon as possible.