WESGRO INTERNSHIP 2022/2023 | HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR WESGRO INTERNSHIP AND APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in? Applications for the Wesgro Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Wesgro Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
Wesgro: Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
Role Purpose: Promote and energetically support and administer the initiatives to drive Tourism, Trade and Investment Promotion for Economic Development in the Western Cape which will benefit local economic development.
What you will gain:
- Working experience in a dynamic, professional, and challenging environment
- Opportunity to network and build relationships with internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Work in a team and independently
- Gain knowledge of Cape Town and the Western Cape across tourism, trade, investment, and film and media promotion
- Exposure to work with both the private and public sector
- Contribute towards economic growth and creating employment in the province
Must be in possession of an appropriate degree in:
- Public Relations,
- Business Management,
- Information Systems,
- Information Technology
- or any of the related fields
Skills and Competencies:
- Must demonstrate sound knowledge of business management, public relations and or administration skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills,
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Be able to communicate and interact with diverse people.
- Effective problem solving skills
- Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Motivation and negotiation skills
- Analytical ability
- Work well within a team and independently
- Ability to perform accurately and consistently under pressure
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook or similar programmes
- Show strong Service and Client orientation
- Good time management skills
- Results orientated person
- Integrity and honesty
HOW TO APPLY FOR WESGRO INTERNSHIP 2022
NB. Please quote the full position title in the subject line with the Reference: Internship/22.
Email your updated CV
Closing date: 04 December 2022.
Should you not have received any response from us within 14 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
However, if you have any queries Regarding Wesgro Internship kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need As soon as possible.