WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME (WFP) INTERNSHIP 2022/2023 | HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME (WFP) INTERNSHIP AND APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in? Applications for the World Food Programme (WFP) Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
World Food Programme (WFP) Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME (WFP) INTERNSHIP
World Food Programme(WFP): Finance & Admin Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
- Assist the Head of Finance and Administration in project and budget management as directed;
- Coordinate with the World Food Programme Finance, Admin (Support on Inventory management, Travel), Procurement or other units on billing, contracts, agreements and other issues and documentation as directed;
- Provide analytical support as required. The incumbent would assist in monitoring fund reservations, commitments and actual expenditure to ensure various items are billed to the correct trust funds as per donor agreements and agreed budgets and that there are not unnecessary/incorrect commitments;
- Draft or provide editorial support for presentations, reports, minutes, correspondence and briefing notes;
- Coordinate and monitor documentation for meetings to ensure timely preparation, distribution and follow-up;
- Interface with internal and external partner as required;
- Represent ARC’s Admin and Finance department at meetings and workshops as necessary;
- Perform other related duties as requested by the supervisor.
- Be a recent graduate from an undergraduate programme from a recognised university.
- Or Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate programme (e.g Bachelor’s degree) from a recognised university and have completed at least two years of the programme.
- Or Be currently enrolled in a Post graduate programme (for example, Master degree) from a recognised university.
NB. Candidates should have attended classes in the past 12 months
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced computer skills, including at least intermediate skills in windows-based word processing and spreadsheets and other standard software packages and systems.
- General knowledge of UN ERP system, system policies, rules and regulations and procedures governing administration an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY FOR WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME (WFP) INTERNSHIP 2022
How to Apply
Apply Online for the World Food Programme(WFP): Finance & Admin Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
However, if you have any queries Regarding World Food Programme (WFP) Internship kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need As soon as possible.