The Foschini Group Learnerships 2023/2024 – How to Apply
In order to be considered for a The Foschini Group learnership in 2023, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for The Foschini Group Learnerships in 2023 and 2023, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2023? Those who meet the qualifications for the The Foschini Group Learnership 2023 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
The Foschini Group Learnerships Application 2023
Would you like to apply for a The Foschini Group learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the The Foschini Group leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2023.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skill set and develop your career. Learnerships for 2023 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
The Foschini Group: Learnership Programme 2023/2024
Do you aspire to enter and build a career in the exciting and fast growing Financial Services Sector? If you want to work in the new Digital world where Finance, Technology and Customer Experience meet, then this opportunity is for you.
Enter the job market and get a life-changing first working experience in our exciting Financial Services Contact Centre environment.
- Matric/Grade 12 will be considered if you have achieved strong results in Maths, Accounting and Business related subjects.
- TVET and University graduates will be given preference, ideally with one of the following academic disciplines (Diplomas or Degree’s):
- Financial Management
- Legal Services
Skills and Competencies:
- A positive, aspirational attitude, learning ability and a growth mindset
- A strong work ethic, a drive to achieve success and be a team player
- A Business, Finance, Accounting or related Certificate, Diploma or Degree
- A strong attention to detail and critical thinking
- Good English communication skills
- Digital savvy and interest
How to Apply For The Foschini Group Learnerships 2023/2024
Apply Online for the The Foschini Group: Learnership Programme 2023/2024