Paramedic Learnerships 2022/2023 – How to Apply
In order to be considered for a paramedic learnership in 2022, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for Paramedic Learnerships in 2022 and 2023, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Those who meet the qualifications for the Paramedic Learnership 2022 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Paramedic Learnerships Application 2022
Would you like to apply for a paramedic learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the paramedic leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2022.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skill set and develop your career. Learnerships for 2022 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
South Deep Gold Mine: Leanership Programme 2022 / 2023
South Deep Gold Mine invites applications from suitably qualified and dynamic youth interested in pursuing a career in mining. The South Deep Learner Miner Programme is an 18 month structured entry-level technical and practical learnership programme designed to produce the next generation of mining crew leaders.
The Learner Miner Programme equips candidates with core capabilities upon which to launch an exciting career at South Deep should such opportunity present or, to pursue a career elsewhere within the industry.
- Commit and adhere to the South Deep Learner Miner Programme according to prescribed MQA/DMRE and defined training curricula
- Apply and maintain diligence in adhering to training programmes, assessments and practical activities
- Assume ownership and accountability for maintaining prescribed learnership pace and initiate performance feedback and developmental discussions
- Promote teamwork, engage in collaborative learning and coaching exercises
- Abide by all health and safety rules / regulations applicable on the mine
- Wear all the prescribed personal protective equipment (PPE) while on mine/ at the training center
- Adhere to the company`s conditions of employment, policies and code of conduct
- Uphold Company Values at all times (both at work and after hours)
- Grade 12 or Higher with Maths and Science
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the Gold Fields Occupational Health Centre and pass a Heat Tolerance Screening test, and such other tests as may be required to assess the applicant’s suitability for employment.
- Must have proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or be fully vaccinated by the date of engagement
Skills and Competencies:
- Developed inter-personal and collaborative skills
- Intermediate Problem-Solving Capability
- Willing to work at depth in an underground operation
- Elementary Computer Literacy
- Fluent in English (Spoken, Written & Reading Proficiency)
How to Apply For Paramedic Learnerships 2022/2023
How to Apply