SAPS Internship 2022/2023 | How to Apply Online For SAPS Internship and Application Closing Date
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in? Applications for the SAPS Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
SAPS Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
The Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 35
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant to the field of the post
- Applicants must be residents of the Provinces where the post is advertised
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions (complete separate application form for each post reference number)
Human Resource Management Admin
- Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management / Public Administration / Business Administration / Administrative Management / Office Management and Technology, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level. Computer literacy will be and added advantage
Supply Chain Management Admin
- Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Transport Management, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level. Computer literacy will be and added advantage.
Financial Management Services Admin
- Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in B Com Accounting / Bachelors of Accounting Sciences in Financial Accounting / B Com in Financial Management / Business Administration / Business Management / Cost Management and Accounting / Public Finance Management and Administration, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level or relevant qualification in the field of the post.
How to Apply For SAPS Internship 2022
The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
Applicants must also submit a CV and copy of their ID.
However, if you have any queries Regarding SAPS Internship kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need As soon as possible.