PPS Internship 2022/2023 | How to Apply Online For PPS Internship and Application Closing Date
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in? Applications for the PPS Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
PPS Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
The successful candidate must have the desire and long-term vision to build a professional practice for professionals by marketing risk and investment products from a well-established platform. Because this period is recognised as the building period, the intern will have to be target orientated and motivated by incentive remuneration, as the package is incentivised and linked to sales targets.
The Graduate Advisor will be responsible for prospecting and building a client base within the young professional student base. The successful candidate must have their own vehicle and driver’s license.
- Matric (Grade 12)
- A relevant Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification is required
- CFP would be advantageous
- South African driver’s license and must have own transport
Experience and Knowledge:
- Insurance industry-related knowledge and experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge of the PPS product range and PPS membership would be an advantage
- Computer Literate (MS Office Package)
Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Skills:
- Able to relate to customers within a diverse market
- Customer focused
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Have a very focused approach toward becoming a professional Financial Planner
- Hosting financial workshops for students and young professionals
- Educating existing clients on sound financial principles
- Guiding students and young professionals to make the correct financial choices from the start
- Liaising with a PPS Marketing Specialist on all marketing activities and workshops on campus
- Making appointments with existing PPS student members to discuss the PPS student product range and benefits
- Building a client base by selling the PPS student product range to PPS student members
- Adhering to the regulatory and compliance process of the financial industry
- Staying up to date and excelling in terms of qualifications and knowledge of the financial industry
- Must be willing to be mentored and trained by experienced managers in this newly developed model
How to Apply For PPS Internship 2022
However, if you have any queries Regarding PPS Internship kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need As soon as possible.