P&G Internship 2022/2023 | How to Apply Online For P&G Internship and Application Closing Date
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in? Applications for the P&G Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
P&G Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
- Operate machinery, load raw materials, and monitor the process
- Daily machine and area maintenance
- Recording and communicating machine/area breakdowns
- Ensure quality output of production
- Health & Safety
- Meet daily production targets
What are they looking for:
- Minimum matric certificate or N3 equivalent ONLY
- Green Barcode South African ID or Smart card ID is important
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Be willing to work a 24/7 shift work schedule including nightshift work (18:00 – 6:00)
However, if you have any queries Regarding P&G Internship kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need As soon as possible.