Pepkor (Shoe City) Learnerships 2022/2023 – How to Apply
In order to be considered for a Pepkor (Shoe City) learnership in 2022, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for Pepkor (Shoe City) Learnerships in 2022 and 2023, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Those who meet the qualifications for the Pepkor (Shoe City) Learnership 2022 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Pepkor (Shoe City) Learnerships Application 2022
Would you like to apply for a Pepkor (Shoe City) learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the Pepkor (Shoe City) leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2022.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skill set and develop your career. Learnerships for 2022 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
Pepkor (Shoe City): Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
Shoe City is looking to appoint Unemployed Learners to participate in a 1 year Learnership Programme in the Fashion Retail Sector to be based in the following stores;
- Cape Town (Canal Walk, Vangate Mall, Kenilworth Centre, Promenande Mall),
- Durban (Gateway, Amanzimtoti),
- Gauteng (Vaal Mall, Eastgate, Clearwater, The Glen, Mall of the South, Alberton City, Meadowdale Mall, Eastpoint Galleria, Festival Mall),
- Polokwane (Mall of the North, Savannah Mall),
- Burgersfort (Tubatse Crossing),
- Tshwane (Atterbury, Centurion Mall, Kollonade Mall, Wonderpark),
- Thohoyandou (Thavhani Mall) and Witbank (Highveld Mall).
- You will be required to work 40 hours per week, scheduled from Monday to Friday
- You will be required to attend all classroom-based learning activities
- Meet all the requirements for the successful completion of the Retail Operations certificate
- Be an active and contributing member of the store team, which includes customer engagement, sales, product management, and professional service to both internal and external customers
- Grade 12 certificate/Matric
- Currently unemployed
- Should not be registered on another SETA learnership
- Between the age of 18 and 30
- Commitment to spending 12 months on the Learnership programme
- Only South African citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Proficient in English, excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Computer literate
- A positive attitude and a passion for customer service