North West Office Premier Internship 2022/2023 | How to Apply Online For North West Office Premier Internship and Application Closing Date
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in? Applications for the North West Office Premier Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
North West Office Premier Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
North West Office Premier Internship
ADMINISTRATION INTERNSHIP REF NO: NWP/OOP/2022/01 (X1 POST)
ADMINISTRATION INTERNSHIP REF NO: NWP/OOP/2022/02 (X1 POST)
ADMINISTRATION INTERNSHIP REF NO: NWP/OOP/2022/03 (X1 POST)
ADMINISTRATION INTERNSHIP REF NO: NWP/OOP/2022/04 (X1 POST)
ADMINISTRATION INTERNSHIP REF NO: NWP/OOP/2022/05 (X1 POST)
- National Diploma in Management Assistant / Administration / National Diploma in Administration / National Diploma in Office Administration /Bachelor of Administration / National Diploma in Office Management.
STRATEGY AND PLANNING INTERNSHIP REF NO: NWP/OOP/2022/06 (X1 POST)
- Bachelor of Administration / Post Graduate Diploma in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
POLICY INTERNSHIP REF NO: NWP/OOP/2022/07 (X1 POST)
- Bachelor of Administration.
LABOUR RELATIONS INTERNSHIP NWP/OOP/2022/08 (X2 POSTS)
- National Diploma: Labour Relations.
ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP REF NO: NWP/OOP/2022/09 (X2 POSTS)
- National Diploma: Management Services / Public Management / Bachelor of Arts in Human Resources Management.
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & WELLNESS INTERNSHIP REF NO: NWP/OOP/2022/10 (X2 POST
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology / Social Work.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP REF NO: NWP/OOP/2022/11 (X4 POSTS)
- National Diploma in Human Resources Management / Development/ National Diploma in Industrial and Organisational Psychology.
STRATEGIC PLANNING AND TRANSFORMATION INTERNSHIP REF NO NWP/OOP/2022/12 (X1 POST)
- Bachelor of Commerce / Economics / Public Administration
ANTI-CORRUPTION & ETHICS / INVESTIGATION INTERNSHIP REF NO: NWP/OOP/2022/13 (X1 POST)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) / Bachelor of Arts Risk Management / Bachelor of Commerce
MEDIA RELATIONS / CORPORATE COMMUNICATION INTERNSHIP REF NO: NWP/OOP/2022/14 (X1 POST)
- Bachelor of Arts / National Diploma in Communication / Journalism.
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING/FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING & ADMINISTRATION INTERNSHIP REF NO: NWP/OOP/2022/15 (X1 POST)
- Bachelor of Commerce Accounting / National Diploma Financial Management.
RISK MANAGEMENT/COMPLIANCE INTERNSHIP REF NO: NWP/OOP/2022/16 (X1 POST)
- Bachelor of Arts Risk Management / National Diploma Risk Management / Auditing
ADMINISTRATION AND SECURITY INTERNSHIP REF NO: NWP/OOP/2022/17 (X1 POST)
- National Diploma Security Management / Policing.
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND PROTOCOL INTERNSHIP REF NO: NWP/OOP/2022/18 (X1 POST)
- Bachelor of Arts International Relations
END USER SUPPORT / INFRASTRUCTURE / CUSTOMER RELATIONS / EGOVERNANCE (BUSINESS & SYSTEMS ANALYSIS) ICT NETWORK & SYSTEMS INTERNSHIP REF NO: NWP/OOP/2022/19 (X3 POSTS)
- CompTia Network+/Bachelor of Science Information Systems/Computer Science/ National Diploma Information Technology / BTech Information Technology.
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM / MONITORING & EVALUATION, REPORT WRITING AND DATA ANALYSIS / RESEARCH AND EVALUATION INTERNSHIP REF NO: NWP/OOP/2022/20 (X1 POST)
- Bachelor of Science Geoinformatics / Geographical Information System / Remote Sensing / Bachelor of Arts Public Administration/ National Diploma Public Administration
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATIONS: All Applications must be forwarded for attention: The Director-General, Office of the Premier, Private Bag X129, Mmabatho, 2735 or hand delivered at the Directorate of Human Resource Management, Second Floor, Ga-rona Building, Mmabatho.
CLOSING DATE: 16 September 2022
NOTE: Applications will only be considered from unemployed South African citizens; aged between 18 and 35 years. Candidates who have already participated in an internship programme in any government department will not be considered. All applications must indicate the correct reference number.
The Office of the Premier is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and it is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially in respect of race, gender and disability. People with disabilities who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply. Employment Equity plan of the Office will be considered when filling these positions. Applications must be accompanied by fully completed New Z83 form (81/971431) obtainable from any Public Service Department.
Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit ONLY Z83 and detailed Curriculum Vitae with three contactable referees. The communication from the HR department regarding the requirements for certified documents will be limited to shortlisted candidates. Therefore, only shortlisted candidates for the post will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR.
Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered. Incomplete Z83, Late, faxed and emailed applications will not be considered. Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. The successful candidates for the advertised positions will be required to undergo personnel suitability checks, which includes, criminal records, citizenship, financial checks and qualifications (Reference checks).
It is the responsibility of the applicant to make sure that foreign qualifications are evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority and the evaluation certificate will be required on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR. If you do not hear from the Office three months from the date of the advertisement consider your application unsuccessful. The office has the right to not fill the position.
How to Apply For North West Office Premier Internship 2022
Click Here to Apply Online for the North West Office Premier Internship
However, if you have any queries Regarding North West Office Premier Internship kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need As soon as possible.