NMG Learnerships 2022/2023 – How to Apply
In order to be considered for a NMG learnership in 2022, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for NMG Learnerships in 2022 and 2023, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Those who meet the qualifications for the NMG Learnership 2022 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
NMG Learnerships Application 2022
Would you like to apply for a NMG learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the NMG leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2022.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skill set and develop your career. Learnerships for 2022 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
NMG: Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
The NMG Learnership is a work-based learning program that offers successful students an Inseta approved NQF4 level registered qualification. NMG is persistent in our efforts to positively contribute towards the upskilling of youth.
The NMG Learnership program will afford you a 12-month fixed term contract to build your workplace skillset, whilst you are concurrently attaining the qualification.
Locations: Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban
What are the benefits of NMG Learnership?
- Better employment opportunities after completing the learnership.
- A fixed–term employment contract for the duration of the learnership.
- Development of your ability to perform on the job.
- A nationally recognized qualification that is relevant to the insurance and finance sector.
- A learner allowance for the duration of the learnership.
- Matriculated between 2019 and 2022.
- Attained a pass rate of level 4 or above in English.
- Attain a pass rate of level 4 or above in Pure Math or a level 5 and above in Math Literacy.
- Attain a pass rate of level 4 or above in Accounting or Business Economics.
How to Apply For NMG Learnerships 2022/2023
How to Apply
Attach the following documents in your application:
- ID copy
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate
Send your applications to: [email protected] (Indidate “2023 NMG Learnership” in the subject line of your email)