MOMENTUM METROPOLITAN LEARNERSHIPS 2022/2023 – HOW TO APPLY
In order to be considered for a Momentum Metropolitan learnership in 2022, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for Momentum Metropolitan Learnerships in 2022 and 2023, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Those who meet the qualifications for the Momentum Metropolitan Learnership 2022 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
MOMENTUM METROPOLITAN LEARNERSHIPS APPLICATION 2022
Would you like to apply for a Momentum Metropolitan learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the Momentum Metropolitan leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2022.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skill set and develop your career. Learnerships for 2022 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
MOMENTUM METROPOLITAN: CLAIMS LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY 2022 / 2023
Are you seeking a Learnership opportunity to develop your potential and create a bright future at an industry-leading health business? We have an exciting Contact Centre Learnership available momentum Metropolitan Holdings, which will commence on 01 February 2023 and be completed on 31 January 2024.
- Completed Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate.
- Passed Mathematics or Mathematical literacy with minimum 40%.
- Passed English and another SA language with a minimum of 40%.
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage.
- Unemployed and can commit 12 months to the programme.
What you’ll need:
Successful candidates must:
- Be South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Be available from 01 February 2023 to 31 January 2024
- Be able to commute to the workplace on their own.
- Not be studying (part-time or full-time) at the tertiary level during the duration of the Learnership
- Not have completed the same leadership previously.
HOW TO APPLY FOR Momentum Metropolitan LEARNERSHIPS 2022/2023
How to Apply
NB. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply