Minopex Learnerships 2022/2023 – How to Apply
In order to be considered for a Minopex learnership in 2022, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for Minopex Learnerships in 2022 and 2023, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Those who meet the qualifications for the Minopex Learnership 2022 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Minopex Learnerships Application 2022
Would you like to apply for a Minopex learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the Minopex leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2022.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skill set and develop your career. Learnerships for 2022 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
Minopex: Engineering Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
The purpose of this position is to enable Learners to be trained and developed to become qualified Engineering Artisans.
Duties & Responsibilities
Learners will be required to successfully complete a structured learnership training programme and must be prepared and willing to train and work in the training centre, metallurgical plants etc. and the Learners will be subjected to work under close / direct supervision of Qualified Artisans.
- Grade 12 with Maths & Science or N2-N6 or NCV Level 4 with relevant trade subjects:
Opportunities are available in the following Trades:
FITTING (including Machining)
- Requirements: N2 Fitting Trade Theory, Engineering Drawing, Maths & Engineering Science.
- Requirements: N2 Plater Theory, Plating and Structural Steel Drawings, Maths & Engineering Science.
- Requirements: N2 Electrical Trade Theory, Industrial Electronics, Maths & Engineering Science.
- N2 Maths & Engineering Science plus:
- N2 Fitter Trade Theory & Engineering Drawing;
- N2 Electrical Trade Theory Science & Industrial Electronics
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work as part of a team and individually
- Technical acumen
- A valid Driver’s Licence will be advantageous
- Applicants will be required to undergo and pass a medical fitness assessment and any other assessment deemed necessary for the field of application
- Candidates will also be required to undergo a psychometric assessment and panel interview for selection purposes
- Candidates must be able to travel for practical training purposes
How to Apply For Paramedic Learnerships 2022/2023
How to Apply