MDDA Internship 2022/2023 | How to Apply Online For MDDA Internship and Application Closing Date
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in? Applications for the MDDA Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
MDDA Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
They welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Supply Chain Management
- National Diploma / Degree in Finance / Accounting
Information and Communications Technology
- National Diploma / Degree in Information Technology
- Degree/Diploma in Digital advertising/Journalism, or Media Studies or Developmental Studies/ BCom Finance
- National Diploma/Degree in Internal Audit
Communications & Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design / Multimedia OR Bachelor’s degree in communications / Marketing / Public relations
Monitoring & Evaluation
- National Diploma/Degree in Project Management or relevant
Research & Training
- Degree in Media studies, or Journalism or Communications or any other Social Sciences related studies
How to Apply For MDDA Internship 2022
Click Here to Apply Online for the MDDA Internship
HOW TO APPLY
- Must have Matric/Grade 12 certificate;
- Be a South African citizen and under the age of 35;
- Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply;
- Be prepared to enter into a learning agreement for 12 months;
- Please note permanent employment after completion of the programme is not guaranteed.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to submit a CV and copies of qualifications to [email protected] quoting provided reference no. as a subject of the email application.
An email without the reference number as a subject/heading will be disqualified.
Please ensure that the reference number is written the same way as in the advert.
However, if you have any queries Regarding MDDA Internship kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need As soon as possible.