Mascor Learnerships 2022/2023 – How to Apply
In order to be considered for a Mascor learnership in 2022, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for Mascor Learnerships in 2022 and 2023, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Those who meet the qualifications for the Mascor Learnership 2022 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
MASCOR LEARNERSHIPS APPLICATION 2022
Would you like to apply for a Mascor learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the Mascor leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2022.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skill set and develop your career. Learnerships for 2022 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
Mascor: Apprenticeship Programme 2022 / 2023
Mascor is currently looking for an apprentice in the agricultural division to learn a technical job through on the job as well as franchise training under the guidance of an experienced Technician in order to obtain a trade test qualification.
- Willing to learn the systems including diagnostics.
- Achieve daily and monthly productivity and efficiency targets.
- Ensure dealership quality levels are attained.
- Ensure franchise mandatory requirements are maintained.
- Endeavour to qualify in the allotted time.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is at 100% and all queries are attended to timeously.
- Ensure proper communication regarding jobs in progress
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science
- or NTC 2 in Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing and a related trade theory
Skills and Competencies:
- Mechanical skills
- Customer Service
- Be a practical, “hands on” type of person.
- Be passionate about mechanics and eager to qualify as a technician.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MASCOR LEARNERSHIPS 2022/2023