Groen Sebenza Internship 2022/2023 | How to Apply Online For Groen Sebenza Internship and Application Closing Date
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in? Applications for the Groen Sebenza Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Groen Sebenza Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
Groen Sebenza Internship
The Groen Sebenza Phase II Programme is a bridging into work programme funded to the tune of R300m for the next three years.
The programme goals:
- Enable workplace-based learning for graduates aimed at building and strengthening their capacity at various levels.
- Creation of job opportunities and possible permanent placement beyond funding.
- Transformation and organisational strengthening – strengthen different organisational development aspects including transformation in its totality, mentoring, proactive skills and planning to better respond to organisational mandates and other national priorities.
- Research informed – through research, develop a ‘live’ skills intelligence system that will enable the sector to proactively plan for skills development and track and trace the utilisation of the developed skills.
Namakwa District Municipality in partnership with The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) is pleased to announce a call for applications for incubation in the following fields:
- BA IN Env Management
HOW TO APPLY
- Must be a SA citizen.
- young unemployed and underemployed professionals between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Innovative, dynamic and creative
- A commitment to a career development in the environmental/biodiversity sector.
- Must hold qualifications mentioned in table above
- People with disabilities are also encouraged to apply.
Internship monthly stipend values (no other benefits apply as these are internship positions)
- Diploma completed (or equivalent to NQF 6): R6 082.00
- Bachelors completed (or equivalent to NQF 7): R7 359.00
- Honours completed (or equivalent to NQF 8): R8 697.00
- Masters completed (or equivalent to NQF 9): R10 035.00
How to Apply For Groen Sebenza Internship 2022
However, if you have any queries Regarding Groen Sebenza Internship kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need As soon as possible.