Discovery Learnerships 2022/2023 – How to Apply
In order to be considered for a Discovery learnership in 2022, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for Discovery Learnerships in 2022 and 2023, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Those who meet the qualifications for the Discovery Learnership 2022 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Discovery Learnerships Application 2022
Would you like to apply for a Discovery learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the Discovery leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2022.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skill set and develop your career. Learnerships for 2022 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
Discovery: Short Term Insurance Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
The Learnership is a learning experience that enables the learner to achieve a national qualification that is registered on the National Qualifications Framework, and gain workplace experience in the Short Term Insurance Industry.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
- Learners will be exposed to the Short Term Insurance business.
- Must be Unemployed
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies
- Not hold a completed tertiary qualification
- Not have completed any previous Learnership
- Be between the ages of 18 and 25 years
- Have effective communication skills in the written and verbal English language
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
- Only South African citizens by birth will be considered
Grade 12 with:
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy (Minimum Level 5 – 60% or higher)
- 2nd language (e.g. Home language; Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
How to Apply For Discovery Learnerships 2022/2023
How to Apply
Short Term Insurance
Short Term Insurance Learnership (Discovery Insure)