Dimagi Internship 2022/2023 | How to Apply Online For Dimagi Internship and Application Closing Date
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in? Applications for the Dimagi Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Dimagi Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
Dimagi is an award-winning social enterprise and a certified B-corp and Benefit Corporation. They build software solutions and provide technology consulting services to improve the quality of essential services for underserved populations. Their open-source technology platform, CommCare, is the world’s most widely-used and researched mobile data collection platform for frontline workers. Their choice to be a certified B-Corp and to legally incorporate as a Benefit Corporation sends a clear signal to their partners, their team members, and their communities that they not only believe but also take action in using business as a force for good. This approach combines their passion and commitment to tackle complex health and social inequities and work towards a brighter future for all.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Familiarity with a high-level programming language, Python preferred
- Familiarity with the principles of good test-writing, and comfortable writing thorough tests for your code
- Familiarity with using a version control system to facilitate collaborative work
- Experience in web or mobile development
- Enthusiasm about working in public health, international development, or social impact
Benefits and Compensation
We aim to make a difference, not just as a company but also as an employer. We are transparent about salaries at all levels of the organization and have a standard, global pay scale for all positions that is non-negotiable.
The benefits we offer are geared towards having a strong impact on our staff’s well-being. A few of our key benefits are outlined below:
- 100% employer-sponsored medical insurance
- 5% match to Employees’ Retirement Fund
- Employee stock option plan
- 30 days paid time off inclusive of holidays
- Unlimited sick time and excellent parental leave policy
- Access to a flex-time policy that allows employees to work based on a flexible work schedule
- Professional Development Benefit
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Magellan Healthcare
How to Apply For Dimagi Internship 2022
However, if you have any queries Regarding Dimagi Internship kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need As soon as possible.