Clicks Group Learnerships 2022/2023 – How to Apply
In order to be considered for a Clicks Group learnership in 2022, you must submit an Application, Know How to apply for Clicks Group Learnerships in 2022 and 2023, as well as the requirements, eligibility, and application dates.
Do you want to be a part of the South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Those who meet the qualifications for the Clicks Group Learnership 2022 are encouraged to apply. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Clicks Group Learnerships Application 2022
Would you like to apply for a Clicks Group learnership? The Educative Page has all the details on the Clicks Group leadership application form, including how to apply online, prerequisites, and the application deadline of 2022.
Learnerships are an excellent way to expand your skill set and develop your career. Learnerships for 2022 are currently available, and we always keep you up to date with the latest information.
When you participate in a Learnership Program, you will receive training toward a full qualification, but you will not be forced to pay study fees. When you apply for a Learnership, you will be reimbursed in the form of a stipend. This means that while working on the leadership team, you will be paid monthly; the amount you will be paid is decided by the Learnership’s academic level.
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant.
The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
- Successfully complete a National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant) and a Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant) through the accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy
- A structured learning programme that consists of a theoretical and practical component and that leads to a qualification that is registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
As a Learner on this programme you will be required to meet the following objectives:
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’s Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Essential requirement: completion of Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) ; 50% in English and a Pass in Life Science (Biology)/Physics
HOW TO APPLY
Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work back agreement and will be required to work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for a period equal to the length of the learnership period as a minimum
How to Apply For Clicks Group Learnerships 2022/2023
Click Here to Apply for Clicks Group Learnerships