CIPC Internship 2023/2024 | How to Apply Online For CIPC Internship and Application Closing Date
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in? Applications for the CIPC Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
CIPC Internship 2023/2024, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
An internship is a brief period of work experience provided by a company for a specific purpose. Internships are employed in a variety of settings, including corporations, non-profits, and government entities. Students and graduates who want to develop relevant skills and experience in a specific field generally participate in them.
CIPC: Internship Programme 2023
CIPC (a member of the dtic) is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with opportunities to gain work experience to complement their studies. Applicants are invited for an Internship Programme that would run for a period of 12 months. Interns will be placed in our Sunnyside Office (Pretoria).
Successful applicants will be expected to sign a Graduate Internship Programme Agreement.
Position Title: Group Risk, Compliance and Governance Internship
Remuneration: R12 000,00 pm
Required Fields of study:
- Degree / Diploma in: Auditing, Risk Management or Law. (Advantageous: Specialisation in Forensic studies or Fraud prevention will be an added advantage)
- Degree / Diploma in: Commerce. (Advantageous: Specialisation in Risk management or Auditing will be an added advantage).
- Degree / Diploma in: Law or Commerce. (Advantageous: Specialisation in Compliance Management or Governance will be an added advantage).
- Unemployed South African graduates from higher education institutions who have completed their degrees/diplomas.
- Unemployed graduates who have not been exposed to work experience related to the area of study that they have completed.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old.
How to Apply For CIPC Internship 2023
NB. Please ensure that you have uploaded and attached an updated CV and academic transcript of your highest/relevant qualification when you submit your application (as one attachment).
- Qualifications and SA citizenship checks will be conducted on the successful candidate.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time, and place as determined by CIPC.
- Kindly note that faxed, emailed, posted, and or hand-delivered applications will not be considered.
- Feedback will only be given to shortlisted candidates.
- CIPC reserves the right not to fill an advertised position.
Enquiries: Should you experience any difficulty in applying please contact the CIPC Recruitment Office at: 087 743 7074
However, if you have any queries Regarding CIPC Internship kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need As soon as possible.